Easy 5 Minute Oreo Ice Cream Cake!








Butter With A Side of BreadFor the past 2 years I’ve made my husband this ice cream cake for his birthday and each year it’s met with rave reviews. I’m almost embarrassed to show everyone just how easy this cake is because it’s tastes really labor intensive! Since I made the video I actually had a good time estimate on how long it took, and a majority of the cake came together in less than 3 minutes. Yep. Altogether I’d say there was about 5-10 minutes of “work” involved, but even that’s a stretch. It’s simple, tastes divine and looks like something from a bakery.  Be sure to scroll down and watch how easily it all comes together in the video!


I’ve made this many times and I personally think it’s better after sitting in the freezer for a couple of days. The graham crackers and cookies soften so they taste like cake- wrapped up in ice cream, rich chocolate ganache and whipped cream. Does it get any better than that? Nope.

full recipe here ---> Easy oreo ice cream cake @ unitedmomsnetwork.com